Best Ergonomic Executive Chairs Reviews
Based on Features
There are several factors that influence your choice of an ergonomic chair. Factors such as price, ergonomic design and availability. And we have considered that in our ergonomic chair review.
This executive chair review are based on three chairs that have all passed basic ergonomic standards and are widely available in stores or online. Amazon.com ships to most countries.While price is a vital factor in determining your choice of chair, remember that a low price does not always mean you are getting the best value for your money. After reading some reviews of popular inexpensive executive chairs, some customers complained that the armrests came off after one year, or that the height sinks in after a couple hours of sitting. And then they realized that if they bought the same chair to last yet another year, they could have bought one of the best ergonomic executive chairs (as recommended below) which could last them for the next five years.
For your convenience, we've selected the best executive chairs according to features. Please also note all prices
quoted are only approximate and subject to change. They are also quoted in USD.
Best Ergonomic Executive Chairs Based on Features
The Mirra Chair is an innovative blend of passive and active adjustments. It automatically shapes itself to each user, and you can make a few simple adjustments fine-tune the fit and feel.
Basic Model Features
- Height Adjustment - standard height range
- Standard Tilt
- Fixed Armrests
- Fixed Seat Depth
- TriFlex Polymer Back
- Price has gone down from $1000 to $600-$800
Aeron Chair by Herman Miller
You can also add on customization such as getting adjustable arms, tilt limiter, adjustable seat depth, and adjustable lumbar support. If you want a more "executive" look, ask for the New Mirra Latitute Fabric Covers.
Or check out its sister chair, Executive Aeron Chair by Herman Miller
for a more luxurious ensemble.
- Designed and made with the total comfort
- Fulfilling all wants in a chair - esthetics, form and function
- Comes with a synchro tilt mechanism with infinite lock
- Sliding seat
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- Headrest option
- Price was about $1000 but now is selling around $600
The Ergo Human Chair also comes as a mesh chair instead of leather, if you prefer not to have leather - Ergohuman Gray Mesh ergonomic chair
- The breathable mesh fabric
- The durable steel frame
- Adjustable height of headrest
- Tilt control feature and lock.
- Ergonomically designed lumbar back supports
- Seat glide function to move the seat cushion forward and backward, and comes with a lock feature too,
- The waterfall cushion of the seat provide a gentle downward slope for your knees
- 1 touch seat height adjust by instantly raising or lowering the level of the seat height that suits you the most.
- Price is $550
This ergonomic chair by Eurotech has been quality tested and meets all the health and safety standards established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
Go back to Office Chair Reviews.